16 Oct: bad news

Just learned the trials have been put off til Monday. So more waiting around – feeling a bit low. At least I’m here with PJ, Debs and the rest so we can hold hands together I suppose.

I’ve managed to get Dr Cudo at Sloboda Clinic to agree to an interview though, and I’ll upload that – hopefully in the next few days.

Please note that I moderate all comments so don't worry if yours doesn't appear immediately.

Leave a Reply